Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd and Tap Into the Hidden Job Market using Social Media and 999 other Tactics Today
- Authors:Jay Conrad LevinsonDavid E. Perry
- Sales Rank:54,237
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:3rd Updated
- Publication Date:April 8, 2011
The latest strategies for job hunters revealed in this revised and updated edition
This new Third Edition features the latest job-hunting strategies for the Information Age. You'll discover key techniques to reach hiring managers at the employers you want to work for most. New chapters integrate using social media and social networking tools like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and ZoomInfo in your job search, along with case studies from successful guerrilla job hunters that detail what works in today's hyper competitive job market with commentary from America's top recruiters.
- Present your skills in creative new ways that stand out in today's hyper-competitive job market
- Employ little-known search engine optimization tricks used by top headhunters
- Integrated web site updated bi-weekly to remain state-of-the-moment
- Part of the Guerrilla Marketing Series, the bestselling marketing book series
The job search process has changed drastically in the past few years. Turn these changes to your advantage and make your search successful with Guerilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.